TikTok Marketing Training
TikTok has seemingly exploded from nowhere to become one of the most downloaded apps in the world. This is our TikTok marketing training, suggesting possible ways that businesses can make the most of TikTok and its young audience. If you own a business, TikTok marketing can be a great channel for your brand, as there is relatively little competition on the platform.
- Small Business Onwer
- Marketing Executives
- Marketing and Sales Staffs
- Corporate Employee
- Government Agencies
- IT Manager
- Web Developer and Designer
- Event Organizer and Manager
- Advertisements Agencies
- International Traders and Entrepreneurs
- Business owners interested in starting a business on social media
Why this course is important?
What is TikTok?
TikTok encourages its users to upload short videos.
The more talented, enthusiastic, and technically proficient members uploaded videos of original content, and it is these people who became the influencers on the platform. The content can vary from a simple how-to or extreme stunts.
Who Uses TikTok?
TikTok (formerly Musciall.ly) actively targeted Generation Z. It is too early to see if there is any real change with TikTok. It is still overwhelmingly favored by younger people, however, with 66% of its users under 30.
How Can Brands Use TikTok?
- They can create their own channel and upload relevant videos through their channel
- They can work with influencers, to spread content to a broader audience
- They can pay to advertise on TikTok
Start Learning Today